Monday, March 8, 2010

Strong Enough For A Man...

Strong Enough For A Man...
posted by: Joey
Orig. Mar 05, 2010

I’m no woman, but I’m surrounded by them all day long. I often hear them talking about the balance act between being successful in the workplace and having a thriving home life. This is of course different for every woman. I have discovered an amazing online newsletter focused on helping women in both areas. Their focus is on helping women create their Best Life.

We were happy to promote the good people at CupOfLife.com last month. They sent us a shirt, gave me access to their own materials for researching their service and I found a resource that was rich in actionable, real-time advise that, to be quite blunt, was as good for men as it is for women. But, like the ads for Secret Deodorant, "it’s strong enough for a man, but made for a woman."

So, ladies only on this stuff (I’m not afraid to admit that I read the articles). Proudly, as of last month, AOC was responsible for bringing 30 of our friends to this amazing content. If you’re a professional woman and you’re interested in the keys to success, take a look at www.cupoflifenewsletter.com and tell them that Joey sent you.

www.cup-of-life.com

No comments:

Post a Comment