Friday, February 26, 2010

Fit Kid Network: Getting Kids Hooked on Fitness


Fit Kid Network: Getting Kids Hooked on Fitness
posted by: Joey

Feb 26, 2010



If you care about kids, pay special attention to today’s article. I have a 2 year old daughter, two nieces and four nephews all under the age of 12. It’s high on my list of values that I raise my daughter the best way that I can. In my search for amazing content on the internet to help me with this endeavor I came across the Fit Kid Network & Captain Fitness, Coach Scott www.fitkids.tv.



Today’s overweight youth are going to be tomorrow’s overweight adults unless we, as parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles fight to get our kids into health and fitness. The Fit Kid Network is a treasure chest of information. It is Fit Kid TV, a video resource with both online (www.fitkids.tv blog) and off-line content. It is a social network, member forum and monthly online magazine full of interviews, recipes and tools designed to help the responsible parent be equipped in setting new standards at home and creating a healthier lifestyle for their families.



"The shape of our kids will determine the shape of our future. The health of our nation’s tomorrow is directly dependent on the effectiveness of our " - Coach Scott G. Smith



To get more information visit www.fitkidnetwork.com and www.fitkids.tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment