Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5th

What can I say? Back on Thanksgiving Day I had this crazy idea... Get people to pay me to have other people wear their logos on t-shirts. Sounds NUTS! Well, we've been doing it for 5 days now. The next two days are already sold, and all we need is someone to order the 7th-10th of January. AcrossOurChests.com is really new and finally taking off. I'm so excited for my friends who have signed on to wear shirts. I can't wait for them to all be able to work from home wearing shirts. This has been the most exciting experiment I have ever been a part of. I'm really looking forward to the next stage of development. I want EVERYONE to be able to wear a shirt and get paid. How awesome would that be! I will single handedly find a way to turn the economy around one t-shirt at a time. That's all for now!

1 comment: